The Biotech CEO Summit in Napa is a private meeting for biotech industry leaders where they can talk candidly with other CEOs about the opportunities and challenges facing their organizations and the biotech industry as a whole. The fully-interactive forum uses case studies to launch discussions about the kind of issues only biotech CEOs confront.
This invitation only event is designed for CEOs of recently public or late stage private companies who are leading their organizations through the rapidly evolving biotech landscape. The Biotech CEO Summit is an opportunity to engage with and influence the next wave of biotechnology leadership.
Going into their third year, Demy-Colton’s Biotech CEO Summits are closed door, think tank-style meetings that bring together biotech industry leaders who are united by the common goal of driving responsible growth and innovation while reaping the rewards of biotech’s new golden age.
The fully interactive gatherings are designed to engage CEOs and other industry leaders in a series of dialogues that address the challenges of navigating the rapidly evolving biotech landscape. The goal of the event is to cooperatively address the challenge of finding the balance between vision and pragmatism in a critical industry that is coming of age.
To date, Biotech CEO Summits have been held in Napa in 2015 and 2016, and Co. Wicklow, Ireland in 2016. In 2017, the CEO Summits are returning to Napa and Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
What CEOs Said
- “Excellent group of discussants and participants, great topics, great dialogue, great venue.”
- “Very different and exciting format.”
- “I would have never imagined that I would have participated in a 50 person discussion and come away with so much new insight.”
- “It’s lonely being a biotech CEO; I now have an expanded network of people who know what I am going through whom I can bounce ideas off of.”
- “All the discussion topics hit right on the key issues facing many of the biotech CEOs. We got a chance to hear different ideas and approaches to deal with the issues. Very timely and helpful.”
- “It is an amazing event that I believe will become a cornerstone of CEO’s calendars.”
- “Wonderful mix of case studies and active audience participation.”
- “I found great value in meeting many people facing the same challenges and opportunities that I am dealing with.”
Demy-Colton produces highly specialized targeted investor and business development conferences exclusively for the biopharmaceutical and life sciences industry. With a proven track record and deep domain knowledge, we develop programs that add value and routinely exceed the expectations of our participants.